· Please be on time each week.
· Please turn your cell phones off or leave them on silent while class is in session.
· No gum chewing during class.
· Please do not bring children to class as they can be a distraction to other students. It is also for the safety of the children. Child care is not offered at any of the classes.
· For bellydance instructional classes, please bring a hip scarf, a 3 or 4 yard veil and your zills (finger cymbals) to every class.
· For those of you without previous bellydance experience wondering what to wear to class, the most important thing is to be comfortable. Yoga or gym attire is appropriate. As long as your clothes are not loose/baggy, you will be fine. Alyssa cannot effectively instruct you or critique your movements without being able to see your hips or knees. As far as footwear, barefoot is most common, however light ballet slippers can be used if you prefer.
· Please keep in mind that only paying students are allowed in the classroom during class. If you have a friend or family member who wants to "observe," they will not be allowed to do so. This is for the comfort of all the students participating in class.
· If you are a visiting dancer from out of the area and would like to take a class, you can participate by paying the regular drop-in class rate regardless of if it is a drop-in class or not.